Long-Term Investment Tips From Abuelita
Ah, nothing like a delicious cup of chocolate abuelita now that it’s cobija season. Now we are ready to visit family members we haven’t seen and invite them to learn more about dinero.
Which by the way, we heard that Abue has the tips on long term investing? That’s right. Take out your pen and paper and read on. You don’t want to miss this.
- Just like your abuelita’s favorite tea set, get your finances all together and in order.
- Just like those questions you get about when are you getting married and where the novi@ is at, you also have to ask those questions about your investing timeline.
- Similar to how your mamá gets ready for the holidays before the whole familia drops by, you must pick a strategy and stick with it.
- Just like everything in life, taking risks can bring great rewards. That’s why understand your risk appetite (how much are you willing to lose) is vital to getting that foot in the door.
- We know your abuelita probably te consentía with a lot of different dishes when you would go visit her. She understood the importance of Diversifying her options and so should you!
- Nothing in life is free, just ask your tío and that “free” work he had on his car done only to end up paying more in the end to repair it. Investing comes with inherent cost, so make sure you make some breathing room in your budget.
- To win the game of investing you must always keep those ojos bien abiertos, so always go back and review your strategy!
There are many ways to eat chocolate abuelita just like there are many ways to invest. Don’t feel discouraged by how much you don’t know. Instead focus on the brands you love and go from there.
Let us know what other long-term investment questions you have.
Want to learn more about investing? Sign up for the DINEROVERSE event today to take part in the fun virtual festivities with Suma 🥳 Learn about credit cards, investing, and learn from the best Latino money experts. Don’t get left out, join our financial fiesta today! 🎉
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Thank you for subscribing