Do You Qualify For The Child Tax Credit?
Hot chisme for anyone with children! Call your tí@s, call your prim@s, call your compas! No need to call your amig@ with the furry baby tho!
Today the White House confirmed the Child Tax Credit, which means a lot of help for all the hard working familias out there. Get in on this too gente! Here is what you need to know as noted by the White House:
Nearly all families with children qualify!
- Couples making less than $150,000 a year and single parents making less than $112,500 will benefit from the Child Tax Credit. Meaning you’ll get the full $300 monthly payment for each child under 6 and $250 per child ages of 6 to 17. This is like Día de los Reyes but in reverse: Your kids are helping you out!
- Children must have a Social Security number, but parents do not need to have legal status in the United States.
- Al que madruga, Dios le ayuda: If you filed your 2019 or 2020 tax returns or signed up for stimulus payments that were given out in 2020, you should be receiving the funds electronically or through mail.
- For those who didn’t file taxes, you can use the non-filers tool to sign up for the Child Tax Credit, OKRR! But if you’re late to filing your taxes, file them as soon as possible!
- Ponte las Pilas! Child Tax Credit passed in the American Rescue Plan is only for 2021.
So spread the chisme and let all your amig@s know!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Thank you for subscribing